Enjoy some Bay of Shoal wines; experience some Emu Ridge Eucalyptus and taste the award-winning gin at Kangaroo Island Spirits.
- Adult Aged 15 years and over
- Child Ages 3 - 14 years old
Scenic Day Tour of Kangaroo Island
Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and watch the seals frolicking in their natural habitat.
Visit Raptor Domain and watch the Birds of Prey Bird Show. Make our way to Emu Bay along the way, look out for wallabies, echidnas, kangaroos and of course koalas.
- Light lunch
- Entrance fees to Raptor Domain
- Boardwalk entrance where you can view the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Air-conditioned transport
- Only available for cruise ship passengers
- Small, intimate & personal with only up to 24 passengers
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Cruise Ship Terminal
This tour runs on cruise dates only. Please also note that if your cruise ship requires us back before 4 p.m., sometimes we may have to alter the itinerary.
We highly recommend TRAVEL INSURANCE as from time to time the captain may cancel the tenders from coming in due to severe weather.
In this event, due to the expenses involved in preparing for the cruise ship tours, we do NOT offer a refund.
Please compare travel insurance policies as some will cover cancellation costs due to severe weather, while others may not, also please check the excess.
If you purchase the Cruise Ship company’s travel insurance, they will NOT cover external tours. Travel Insurance can be organised for you starting from $40.00 pp with a zero excess.